Living in Harmony Reserve allows you to embrace the active adult lifestyle by integrated a wide variety of activities into our social offerings for residents. One of the major benefits of living in Harmony Reserve is the full-time Lifestyle Director who is there to schedule and coordinate the many different activities available to residents. Recognizing that Harmony Reserve residents have a huge diversity of interests, the Lifestyle Director plans for both on and off-site events that are broad enough in appeal that there is literally something for everyone to enjoy. The Lifestyle Director is also there to listen to suggestions from residents and work cooperatively with them to incorporate these ideas and concepts into the program of activities. Here is a sampling of the types of activities residents may look forward to.
In the Clubhouse :
- Banquets, Parties, and Social Gatherings
- Shuffleboard and Darts
- Card Games and Mah Jongg
- Movie Nights
- Arts and Crafts
- Book Clubs
- Cooking classes
- Fitness and Aerobics instruction
- Zumba and Qigong
- Swimming and Water Aerobics
- Lawn games
- Golfing at a variety of courses, both public and private.
- Lifelong Learning at Indian River State College
- Shopping and Dining just minutes away.
- Water Recreation on the Indian River and Atlantic Ocean
- Cultural Opportunities including Riverside Theater and the Vero Beach Museum of Art.
- Sightseeing and Nature Preserves
So much to choose from
As you can see, there truly are a wide variety of diverse activities that provide endless opportunities to enjoy the beautiful Vero Beach environment. With so may things available for your enjoyment, the hardest part about your day will be deciding just what to do. On those days when you just can’t decide…you can simply pull out your lawn or beach chair and relax in the warmth of the Florida sunshine.